Click to view a list of our current members: Member Directory
Invest your time and talent by volunteering on one of our teams. This is your opportunity to increase your contact base, build business relationships and give you and your organization increased recognition. Volunteering will also make a difference by helping West Chester and Liberty Townships grow and prosper!
We need volunteers in the following areas:
Business and Community
• Business Action - Focuses on the key business issues of Chamber Members who represent our businesses; Breakfast Briefings, Roundtables and Chamber Advisors.
• Government Issues - Develops collaborative efforts between business and government to inform and educate. This team also oversees and supports Legislative Breakfasts, Meet the Candidates Nights and our Butler County Day in Columbus.
• Ambassadors - A crucial link between the Chamber and its members, the Ambassadors offer extensive knowledge regarding Chamber events and services as well as the organizations that make up the membership. They are also the support team that assists with the various functions at Chamber and Member events.
• Membership - The Membership team focuses on the recruitment and retention for the West Chester • Liberty Chamber Alliance. This team recommends strategies and initiatives to assure a growing and vital membership organization.
Event and Programs
• Annual Celebration & Awards Gala - Plan and coordinate the Chamber's black-tie optional Gala which takes place in February.
• Golf Classic - Plan and coordinate this annual event which takes place in the fall.
• Monthly Member Luncheons - This team works on getting keynote speakers and emcees for our 12 informative Luncheons which take place the second Tuesday of each month.
• Regional Business Expo - Plan and coordinate this annual business to business event which draws over 1,000 people in a four-hour time period the second Tuesday in May each year. Booths usually number 100+ and it is the LARGEST REGIONAL BUSINESS EXPO ON THE I-75 GROWTH CORRIDOR.
• Identify the need for, and develop West Chester • Liberty Chamber Alliance marketing opportunities and materials; serve in an advisory marketing capacity for all Chamber events and programs; write articles for The VOICE.
• Women 4 Women - Identify opportunities, challenges and issues facing women at home and in business and plan monthly meetings around these topics. These meetings are held the first Friday of each month from 8-9:30am.
• Women of Excellence Awards Dinner & Gala - Plan and coordinate this annual regional event which takes place in November each year.
Click here for a Team Sign-Up form. (pdf)
Thank You Sponsors